SIA “Estonian, Latvian & Lithuanian Environment”, Reg. No. 40003374818, address: Vīlandes str. 3-6, Rīga, LV-1010, Latvia.
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject).
The controller carries out processing of data in compliance with the regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (General Data Protection Regulation), Personal Data Processing Law (Latvia) and other binding regulations related to data protection.
Controller undertakes to ensure the accuracy of personal data.
In case of receiving complaints from the data subject, SIA “Estonian, Latvian & Lithuanian Environment” actively participates in solving the problems encountered. However, if it fails, the data subject may turn to the supervisory authority – Data State Inspectorate of Latvia.
Purpose for processing personal data:
SIA “Estonian, Latvian & Lithuanian Environment” processes personal data for following purposes:
- Identification of a person;
- Drawing up contracts for clients and fulfilment of obligations under other contracts;
- Planning, administration and preparation of reports;
- Statistics and business analysis;
- Security of information, information systems and of the company in general;
- Ensuring data quality;
- Provision of information to state authorities as specified in regulations;
- Protection of clients and the company;
- Other specific purposes about which the controller informs the data subject beforehand.
The legal basis for processing personal data:
SIA “Estonian, Latvian & Lithuanian Environment” processes personal data in case of the following conditions envisaged in regulations:
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or prior to entering into a contract;
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller (commercial activity, performance of contracts, identification of persons, attraction and retention of clients, marketing, security, accounting, quality of services).
Duration of processing of personal data:
SIA “Estonian, Latvian & Lithuanian Environment” processes personal data of the data subject for as long as at least one of these circumstances exist:
- The contract with the data subject remains in force;
- The data is necessary for the initial purpose of processing;
- The controller is legally obliged to keep the personal data;
- The consent of the data subject remains in force;
- The parties in contract are entitled to pursue their legitimate interests.
The consent of the data subject and withdrawal of consent. Access to data:
The consent of the data subject is one of the legal grounds for processing of personal data. The subject gives consent in written form. Written consent can be given at the office of SIA “Estonian, Latvian & Lithuanian Environment” as well as remotely – by e-mail or mail.
The subject can withdraw his or her consent at any time, by contacting the controller. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Withdrawal of consent forbids the controller to process personal data on the basis of subject’s consent, but it does not affect the processing of personal data carried out on other legal grounds.
The Employee may on request access all information on the processing of subject’s personal data and information that contains their personal data and is at the disposal of the Employer. On demand of the Employee, the information containing personal data may be edited or deleted.
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user. Web browsers can be configured to warn the user about usage of cookies. The user can refuse to accept the usage of cookies and it shall not prohibit the user to use the particular website, but it may limit the usage possibilities of the website. The subject can access and change the cookies settings in the settings section of the web browser.
Transfer of personal data to third parties:
SIA “Estonian, Latvian & Lithuanian Environment” transfers personal data to third parties in compliance with binding regulations.
SIA “Estonian, Latvian & Lithuanian Environment” may transfer personal data to suppliers, subcontractors, strategic partners and other third parties that provide services necessary for the controller and its clients to pursue commercial activity. In such cases the controller demands full commitment from the third parties to use the personal data in compliance with the regulatory acts and only for purposes the transfer had been based upon.